Updating your old control systems with DEIF technology will not only optimize the operation of your gen-sets and make them more robust. You will also benefit from reduced fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
Above all, updating your old control systems will make your power supply more reliable and safe.
DEIF’s refitting procedure:
- Health check and type approvals with the classification society (FAT, HAT, SAT)
- Complete situation assessment report
- Check of schematic drawings
- Exchange and installation of new equipment (power management, ship energy monitoring, switchboard equipment, cabinets, graphical interface)
- Complete update of product relevant documentation
- Complete retrofit of your power management system
- Training of your crew
Looking for something else?
Check it out now.