On-site service—when and where you need it
Our highly educated service technicians, project engineers and project managers always stand ready to help solve service task on site. On-site software adjustments, optimizing parameter settings, complete system check, Harbor (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT) and training of the crew are just a few examples of typical tasks our experts know their way around.
On-site service examples for DEIF products:
- On-site DEIF equipment configuration adjustments
- Optimization of parameter settings
- Complete functional check
- Crew training
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Harbor (HAT) and Sea Acceptance Test (SAT)
- On-site repair of DEIF equipment
- Exchange of hardware
- Participation in technical meetings as your technical advisor/consultant
Contact us to learn more or to receive a copy of our service and commissioning conditions.