Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150 Mains
The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronise one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
The Mains controller can synchronise 1 or 2 breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility in the DEIF power management system.
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronise one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronising applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
AGC 150 Mains - features
Operating modes with single or multiple mains:
AMF, Fixed power, Mains power export Load take over, Peak shaving
- Mains (Utility)
- power monitoring (kW, kV, A & pf)
- decoupling protection
- kW export protection
- electrical protections
- No break transfer of load
- Multi start settings
- Minimum of starting genset
- 12 Digital inputs and 12 digital outputs
- Communications ports (CAN, USB, RS485, Ethernet).
- Event & Alarm log (500 each)
- Programmable PLC editor
Digital voltage controller DVC 310
- Start management capability with start on threshold, soft start, and Close Before Excitation (CBE) functions
- Voltage regulation accuracy +/-0.25 %
- Optimize genset performance and size using exclusive engine help functions (load acceptance module, negative forcing, U/f, soft voltage recovery and stator current limitation)