Advanced Genset Controller AGC 150 Stand alone
The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non-synchronizing applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
The advanced controller series integrates all necessary functions for genset protection and control for the non-synchronizing application. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness, and features DEIF’s emulation solution to speed up design, testing and commissioning, saving man-hours and costs. Furthermore, it offers support for external I/O (CIO modules).
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronize one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller contains all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronize one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
AGC 150 Stand alone - features
- The application of the AGC 150 standalone is:
- Island control
- Island control with generator breaker
- Automatic mains failure (AMF)
- With its illuminated buttons, the AGC 150 provides you with an intuitive user interface.
- 12 Digital inputs and 12 digital outputs
- Communications ports (CAN, USB, RS485, Ethernet).
- Event & alarm log (500 each)
- Programmable PLC editor
Digital voltage controller DVC 310
- Start management capability with start on threshold, soft start, and Close Before Excitation (CBE) functions
- Voltage regulation accuracy +/-0.25 %
- Optimize genset performance and size using exclusive engine help functions (load acceptance module, negative forcing, U/f, soft voltage recovery and stator current limitation)