The advanced controller series integrates all necessary functions for genset protection and control for the non synchronizing application. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness, and features DEIF’s emulation solution to speed up design, testing and commissioning, saving man-hours and costs. Furthermore, it offers support for external I/O (CIO modules).
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronize one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 BTB controller can synchronize one breaker, protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle eight bus tie breakers.
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive controller provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including simple fixed and variable speed functions for pump applications.
AGC 150 - Plug’n’play genset controller in slim design