A comprehensive HMI solution, DEIF’s AGI 400 series connects to all DEIF Multi-line controllers, as well as third party electronics, via standard defined communication protocols, featuring functionalities which eliminate the need for other instruments, thus saving you both space and wiring.
The AGI 400 series is intended for visualization and active control in multiple applications managed on board maritime vessels or platforms, where it provides full graphical overviews and user-friendly touch screen control with a quality display that is easily readable even at sharp angles. Monitor or control multiple setups simultaneously, or share data via Ethernet connections, effectively enabling the DEIF HMI to be used as a small SCADA system. AGI 400 supports multiple user levels, and LAN clients, ensuring user control in several levels.
- Power management systems—control and supervision: one point management, control and supervision of multiple gensets and bus tie breakers.
- Alarm—handling and monitoring: view historical alarm data and accept active alarms.
- Ship energy monitoring system (SEMS): track your energy consumption to optimize and implement energy awareness on board your vessel.
- Graphical interface—mechanical and electrical systems: system overviews for mechanical and electrical equipment. Trend measured values to monitor operation performance or when carrying out fault-finding procedures.
- Data acquisition and storage
- AGI 407
- AGI 410
- AGI 415
- AGI 421
AGI: HMI language
AGI: How to write to a TAG
AGI: How to create communication protocols
AGI: How to create and manage projects
AGI: How to import custom librarys
AGI: How to create communication tags
AGI: How to setup a custom touch area
AGI: How to make animated graphics ny
AGI: How to insert items and connect a tag
AGI: How to use the project view panel
CASE: Critical power system for leading data centre
New backup power system provides large salmon producer power in seconds
School’s hybrid microgrid showcases ease of resource management