DEIF’s multi-instruments for measurements, analysis and monitoring of 3-phase electric energy distribution networks cover readings of more than 50 parameters.
The instruments have four-quad energy measurement and built-in energy counting and come with free utility software for programming and data viewing.
Ideal for sensing production from gensets/mains as the digital inputs can be utilized for genset/mains breaker feedback, thereby eliminating the need for hardwiring between breakers and the ASC.
- 3-phase TRMS measurements
- Voltage inputs 400 L-L AC
- Accuracy: 0.2 or 0.5
- RS-485 Modbus communication
- Digital input
- Relay and digital outputs (optional)
- Supply voltage:
- 100 to 280 V DC
- 85 to 264 V AC 50/60 Hz
- 24 to 48 V DC (optional)
- Ideal for stand-alone retrofit applications
Multi-instrument MIC-2 MKII FCT
- Measures voltage, current/active/reactive and apparent power, frequency, energy kWh/kvarh, PF, THD, demand
- For 2 and 3-phase AC network topologies
- Compatible with DEIF’s FCT flexible current transformers (up to 6,000A measuring range) which are ideal for if space is limited