Processor and communication module PCM3.1 with CODESYS application PCM3.1 with CODESYS
Housed in the primary controller rack, the processor and communication module contains the controller's main microprocessor, which runs the controller application software.
Housed in the primary controller rack, the processor and communication module contains the controller's main microprocessor, which runs the controller application software. It includes the Ethernet switch to manage the controller Ethernet connections, with five 100BASE-TX Ethernet connections. It has a self-check OK LED. It also has two sets of CAN bus terminals and houses the SD card. The PCM3.1 performs time synchronization with an NTP server.
With the CODESYS* option, the controller can perform PLC operations
*Note with the CODESYS option installed on the controller, it is no longer possible to use CustomLogic on the controller.
- 5 x 100BASE-TX Ethernet
- 2 x DEIF Network
- Service PC
- Display unit
- DEIF network
- Alarm Monitory System
- Modbus TCP/IP
- 2 x CAN bus
- 1 x SD Card*
Controller temperature too high
- This is a built-in alarm for the controller internal temperature, as measured on PCM3.1
PCM3.1 clock battery
- PCM3.1 includes an internal battery for timekeeping during a power supply failure. If there is no power supplied to the controller or the PCM module, the controller uses the battery power for its internal clock.
- The PCM clock battery failure alarm is activated when the battery in PCM3.1 needs to be replaced
CODESYS configuration conflict
- This alarm alerts the operator if the same I/O is configured on the controller and CODESYS.
CODESYS application not OK
- This alarm alerts the operator that there is a communication problem between
CODESYS and the controller.
*Note: To meet the temperature and EMC specifications, you must use an industrial grade SD card