DEIF utility software USW-3
DEIF’s utility software v.3 (USW-3) is a unique tool for engineers, service personnel and end-users to configure and supervise one or several interconnected genset controllers, available for free download from our website.
Easy to install, the general purpose software works off the-shelf using Ethernet or USB cable communication to configure, commission and supervise both single gensets and plants of up to 256 units.
The utility tool is compatible with a range of DEIF controllers; it adjusts easily to the capabilities of the connected devices and has been designed with versatility in view.
M-Logic allows complex logic customization with configuration and evaluation of up to 40 logic expressions, including for instance configuration of user level access, and features innovative pre-installation configuration and emulation of plant design.
Incorporating extensive functionalities including overviews of alarms, coolant temperatures, plant values, and fuel consumption, the USW-3 is also an intuitive, easy-to-use tool for end-users to operate on a day-today basis.
- Graphical tool for plant single line diagram
- Set controller parameters and configure advanced logic
- Configure controller I/O and external I/O equipment
- Translation of controller display texts
- AOP push-button configuration
- Controller firmware upgrade
- Security and access configuration
- Save/restore the entire plant setup to files
- User platform for emulation solutions
- Visualize dynamic plant and individual genset behavior
- Display of all engine data
- Display of all electrical data
- Monitor the dynamic behavior of measurements
- Display of fuel consumption and power production
- Emulate various external events
- Alarm monitoring
- Localized to English, Russian and Chinese
- Connects over USB, RS-485 or TCP/IP to controllers