During the manufacturing process, all of our PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) are coated with an eco-friendly protective layer. After assembly, the products are each labelled with a unique bar code. The code allows for access to test and adjustment data, which ensures traceability throughout the lifetime of the final product.
In case we detect a fault during the manufacturing process, it will be registered with a code. The code enables us to generate fault statistics for analytical purposes and to carry out corrective and preventive actions.
Before delivery, all products undergo a final automatic quality check. The results are saved in a database for future reference—if necessary.
All products undergo the following manufacturing tests:
- ATE (Automatic Test of Electronic Circuit)—testing and adjustment of mounted PCBs
- ATM (Automatic Test Machine)—testing of PCBs with displays
- HSP (High-voltage Test)—check of finished products for compliance with safety requirements
- ATS (Automatic Test System)—testing and configuration of finished products
- VTS (Visual Test System)—automatic testing and adjustment of relevant instruments
- Visual inspection
Facts about DEIF tests:
- Unique in-house design department with in-house test equipment
- Our test equipment integrates the latest technologies
- Many test sequences are performed automatically ensuring uniform test procedures
- All testing procedures are handled by highly skilled engineers who never compromise on quality