Webinar: AGC 150 Hybrid
Are you interested in integrating renewables in small and medium-sized diesel projects?
Sign up for our one-hour webinar with hybrid expert Jacob Danielsen and learn more about the possibilities you get from DEIF’s new AGC 150 Hybrid controller. The controller is an efficient and low-cost way to integrate solar PV with gensets and fits perfect for PV rooftop, Mains and Genset installations.
- Introduction to the AGC 150 Hybrid variant functions
- How to make a PV and DG control setup that boosts green and stable energy
- Full Hybrid vs Solar control function
- Learn for which applications the AGC 150 Hybrid controller can be used
- Microgrid application types PV + DG + Mains
- System size and complexity
- Supported inverters
- Ordering and support details
Jacob Danielsen is Product Manager for DEIFs hybrid and wind pitch systems. With more than 13 years of experience in DEIF working with land power gensets, wind applications and hybrid energy solutions, he transforms his extensive knowledge of customer and market needs into green and sustainable products and solutions.Product Management |