The BTB controller can synchronize one breaker plus protect and monitor the busbar. In total, DEIF’s power management system can handle 8 bus tie breakers.
Other AGC 150 variants
- The AGC 150 Mains controller can synchronize one or two breakers (mains breaker and tie breaker) plus protect and monitor the utility.
- The AGC 150 Genset controller containing all necessary functions for control and protection of a genset. The slim design makes the genset controller suitable for paralleling even small gensets thus the AGC 150 is integrable in nearly all types of gensets.
- The AGC 150 Stand alone controller for controlling non synchronizing applications with all the necessary functions for genset protection. It stands out for its reliability and operator-friendliness.
- The AGC 150 Hybrid comes with all the necessary functions for protection and control of a hybrid installation with PV and genset.
- The AGC 150 Engine Drive controller provides engine protection and controls engine start and stop sequences, including simple fixed and variable speed functions for pump applications.
AGC 150 - Plug’n’play genset controller in slim design
The AGC 150 - Flexible solutions for a wide range of power and engine control applications (update)